giovedì 17 agosto 2017

Personal works 01

Today i started something by myself (until now i did 3 art class) i found this beautiful black and white picture and i started drawing in photoshop without thinking anything special...

In the beginning i made the body silhouette from the light grey and then i started adding darker tones... as usual, i made the body in a single layer without any tools except for the painting brush and the eraser, without a palette (i just pick up the clearest part of her skin as base color). After one hour this was the result...


After i finished the body, i decided to try the background, but this time i added 2 extra layers into the scene, one for the trees on the back and one for the plants on the front:




I have to say that I tried to draw the plant like the original... but i changed my mind because was too complex for me to do...


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento