giovedì 17 agosto 2017

Art Class Day 03 (2 weeks later)

The second art class I did was with a real sketchbook so I still did't took any picture of it, maybe later... I have to say that when I started the 3rd class i was pretty nervous 'cause I couldn't slept very well so I was unable to focus as the class needed... As usual we used https://line-of-action.com/ page... I was so tired that I did a sloppy work starting with the 30 seconds pictures until the 5 minutes ones...


I tried to focus just on the body positions... Then in the 2 minutes slideshow i tried to increase the number of details as much as possible, and in the last one of the serie i tried to put some shadows...

In the 5 minutes picture I think that I had a blackout... I was so sleepy, then in the 15 minuts i felt to had done a good work but then looking back to what i draw i thought that was horrible... But then my art teacher told me something that gave me a new perspective... Instead of making schemes and think too much about the shapes, she suggested me to start making a silhouette without borders... this is the result and a screenshot of the original picture:


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento